Friday, January 29, 2010

Awoke Aggravated

Have you ever just woke up in the morning slightly agitated? I didnt sleep very well last night, i woke up probably ever 2.5 hours. I had probably between 4-5 different dreams of which only the first can I remember what it was about. Anyhow, I awake, then I go to pray at which time something in me decided to fight against it. Of course I had to press through and pray/praise anyhow, which I did. Once I started to pray I realized that I had been holding in a lot of things. I began to talk to God about all of it. I hadnt realized there was so much I hadnt told Him or hadnt spoke to Him about until I began to just let it out in prayer. I reckon that I should have been praying more and maybe I wouldnt have felt the way I did when I woke up. Anyhow, now my mood, im somewhere between a peaceful/thinking mode, and prayerfully the thinking part will fall off the end of that. Anyhow I must be getting ready for my Friday am classes. Maybe I'll have something more meaningful to say later.

Have a Blessed Day, God Loves You!

No comments:

Post a Comment