Friday, February 12, 2010

Be Grateful

I am extremely blessed. I have been blessed with a wonderful family. An opportunity to go to and to FINISH law school. Great friends and church family. Life, health, and strength. I can go on and on. I am guilty of focusing so much on the things I want, and on the things that are going wrong in my life that I began to just be sad most of the time. That state of mind is not only bad for you, but it is wrong. God has given us so much and has blessed us so much, we should be grateful for everything, through the good, and even when things appear to be bad. In the bible God tells us to meditate on those things that are good, and that is what we should do, and thank God the whole time through.

Life can be a much better experience if we all just recognize that the things we dont have may not be meant for us, and all in God's timing will we get the things we need and maybe even some of the things we want. God will give us all that is necessary for us to live a life that is fulfilling and of purpose.

No more will I dwell on the bad, but praise Him through it all, and just have faith in knowing everything is in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment