Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Judgment Day

Today I will argue my third case of my law school career in trial. I woke up early this morning so that I can get some time in to work on memorizing my closing before class begins. I am somewhat nervous and feeling unsure about the theory of my case. Honestly on the facts, no matter what theory I argue, the plaintiffs should win, but I will do my best to persuade the jury otherwise. Wish me blessings. Trial isnt until 6:30 tonight so I have a long day of class/preparation ahead.

Trial preparation isnt so bad until you actually have to get the questioning and theories together, then it becomes a little tedious. So people already know that they do not want to litigate, however I do not feel that way. If I end up litigating, I am fine with that. I think I am pretty good at it. Anyhow, I must be going. I will update you with the results.

Someday instead of arguing in a courtroom full of my peers/classmates and a judge who is my professor, I will be arguing in front of a real judge and a jury of people who will scrutinize me and not care for me. So I guess I should appreciate this while it lasts and get as much practice in as possible. IM OUT

God Bless You, and God Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment